I am obsessed with all things silver screen. Like seriously, I’ll spend days on end binge watching a series but at the same time be following a weekly programme that has me hooked. I buy the Radio Times nearly every week and don’t get me started on awards season! I thought to commemorate my love for all things watchable I would do the Netflix tag! Yay!
- What are your favourite series’ to watch on Netflix? Pretty Little Liars, House of Anubis, Orange is the New Black, Merlin and Last Tango in Halifax.
- What are you currently watching? I’ve just finished Pretty Little Liars (and tempted to watch it again) but at the minute I’m rewatching House of Anubis.
- If you could have any series, old or new, put on Netflix what would it be? All the Small things. Does anyone remember it? It was on BBC a fair few years ago and was only one series and I can’t find it to watch again anywhere. So good!
- What is your one peeve about Netflix? The fact that the UK version sometimes gets left behind in the new series department, upsetting.
- Recommend one series or film for someone else. Pretty Little Liars. Hands down one of THE best things I have ever watched. I watched all 111 available episodes in two weeks, that’s 83 hours and 25 minutes of watching when I had one assessment due and two exams. But I don’t regret it in the slightest. A must watch.