Winter is my favourite season of the year but sometimes the cold and the rain gets a little bit much. This is when I enjoy the fact that spring has sprung. The solar eclipse that we experienced a couple of weeks ago was the first time that I felt the seasons change. In celebration, here are five things that I love about spring:
- Spring makeup-Dewy Skin and pale pink eyes, yes please!
- Breeding season-Baby lambs and other sweet creatures are the highlight of the year for a creature cuddler like myself.
- Sunshine-Everyday makes you feel happy when the sun is shining.
- No more thick coats-Sometimes towards the end of winter I just want to shed a few layers.
- Greenery-The green green grass of spring!